Paradise Island, a marine protectorate since 1986, is fringed by white sand and surrounded by a coral reef that appeals to divers and snorkelers alike.
On this full-day excursion from Hurghada, you can start off by working on your tan on the powdery white sand beach and continue by snorkeling along the spectacular reef as you marvel at the variety of colorful fish.
Enjoy a short boat ride to the private white sand beach on Paradise Island. Relax in the shade, sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or just sip a cool drink at the beach bar. A dinghy will take you out to the coral reef that’s just offshore, where you can enjoy snorkeling and experience the wonders of life below the surface.
Although the island may seem deserted there’s always plenty of activity and visitors from around the world relaxing on the beach, enjoying the water, and snorkeling on the reef.
Later you’ll enjoy a tasty buffet lunch on the island before heading back to the marina and the transfer back to your hotel.
• Round-trip hotel transfers
• Entrance fee to Paradise Island
• Snorkeling equipment
• Buffet lunch
• Mineral water and 1 soft drink
• All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
• Personal expenses
• Optional activity costs
• Tips and gratuities
• The price includes pick-up from all Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pick-up from other cities (Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, sahl hasheesh , alahyaa, Abo Soma Bay).